Tuesday 16 August 2011

Assignment 9 (Database)



This is the last touch on our assignment for this particular subject; Computer in Education. Perhaps all the skills learned can be used wisely in our upcoming days. A token of gratitude to our lecturer in charged, Mr.Fariduddin for his kindly helping us to accomplish each of the assignments assigned. At last, all the difficulties turned to success.

What we did for this week?

Here, we were assigned with a task which needs us to use Database Open Office. It is alien for as I use it rarely in daily basic. Back to the task given, we were asked to create and edit a simple database which included data such as students’ data, parents’ data, and curriculum data and also their co-curriculum data. As it was pretty hard for me to handle it alone, I got my partner’s hand to ensure that we can accomplish this task creatively. I was lucky being in the same atmosphere with my partner, Halil bin Siri.

Based on the aforementioned task, I definitely agree that we have to learn on how to manage the database as the best preparation for class management later. The crucial and full-pack week that I had gone through benefited me a lot regarding to understand the concept of Technology in Education, the implementation of the education in class and so on. Individually, I took all the challenges in the process of completing the assignment as the best platform for me to gain as much as possible the paramount skill that mostly can be used in my class-teaching soon. Get rid all the perception about ICT’s illiterate as we are actually can learn all the required skill for that matter in the class. We should put more effort on learning ICT due to the demanding of this new world. Do not despair easily but work hardly on it.

Before I finished my written journey for this course, again I would like to give my appreciation to our course coordinator, Dr.Siti Fatimah Mohd. Yassin for her guidance and as well as our noble course lecturer, Mr.Fariduddin Wajdi Anthony for his willingness in assisting us to accomplish all the task assigned. Last but not least, a million thanks to my fellow classmates for their great cooperation and commitment in class.



“Feel free to read and share”
Muhammad Haziq Fahmi
B.Ed.TESL(SM) IPGKS-UKM
A135737
Muhammad Haziq Fahmi b. Iberahim
Institut Pendidikan Guru Kampus Sarawak
Faculty of Education
H/P                                  : 016-8723507
Yahoo! mail account      : haziqfahmi2010@yahoo.com
Gmail account                : haziq fahmi2010@gmail.com
Facebook                       : https://www.facebook.com/haziqfahmi2010
Blog                                :http: //haziqfahmi2010ukm-ipgks.blogspot.com














No comments:

Post a Comment